- 100% Quality Guaranteed
- Stainless Steel
- Vinyl covered handles assures a secure grip
- To clip the nails of your puppy or toy dog efficiently
- Best suited for puppies and toy breeds
- Features stainless steel blades for a long-lasting, sharp cutting edge
- For best results, cut dog's nails immediately after bathing
- Silver Colored top with green handle.
Li'l Pals Dog Nail Trimmer is designed to clip the nails of your puppy or toy dog. The Li'l Pals Nail Trimmer has a long-lasting, sharp cutting edge and a comfortable grip designed specifically to meet the needs of your small dog. This tool is scaled down for petite pets and features an easy grip handle. Begin nail trimming by holding your dog's foot firmly and hold the trimmer with its screw head facing away from you. Cut off the top of the nail with a single stroke, being careful to stop short of the quick, the blood vessel inside the nail. The quick is easier to see immediately after bathing or by applying baby oil to the nail. Remember to avoid cutting too much at one time. If your pet's nails are very long, cut off a small amount and wait approximately ten days before cutting it again.
Intended For: Clip the nails of your puppy or toy dog.
Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 3.2 x 7.2 inches.